Union Nifco Co., Ltd.
- Develop plastic injection parts according to customer requirement
- Control New model master plan
- Review and specify the production process
- Responsible for Trial, monitoring Trial result, summarizing Trial data, and set standards such as Condition Standard, Control Plan, Process Flow Chart, FMEA
- Find solutions when inspecting some issues of Trial
- Prepare Part Approve for deliver to clients
- Handle documents tasks (PPAP)
- After get approval from clients, need to coordinate with production team regarding the production.
- In the future, there is an opportunity to be transferred to be a QA Engineer, Sales Engineer, or other departments.
Necessary Skill / Experience
- 23 – 30 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree from Engineering
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Knowledge of plastic injection / Injection Molding
- Basic skill of reading Drawing 2D, 3D
- Fresh graduate is welcomed
- Experience in handling document tasks; PPAP, FMEA, Control plan
- Language’s skills
- English: Basic Level, Toeic score 450 up