Union Nifco Co., Ltd.
- Control the production of plastic injection molding according to customer requirements.
- Design and plan the process and monitor the quality of the workpiece entering the actual production process according to engineering principles.
- Perform troubleshooting for injection parts
- Check and report progress against the assigned schedule.
- There will be opportunities to transfer to QA, sales engineer or other departments in the future.
- 23-30 years old / Thai or foreigner is welcomed
- Bachelor’s Degree from Engineering Program in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or Related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in Injection molding
- Language’s skills English: TOEIC score 450 up
- Have knowledge of Quality system IATF16949, Lean, Core Tool
- Lifelong learning and adaptable to change
Benefits & Welfare
- Working Hours:Mon-Fri 7.30-17.30
- Job type : Full time
- Location : Bangna-trad Rd.(KM.38) ,Bangpakong, Chachoengsao
- Annual New Year Party
- Annual trip allowance
- Group Insurance
- Fuel & Car Expenses
- Telephone Service
- Meal Allowance
- Cost of Living